Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, April 27, 2009

Trip to Costco

So today I left work a little early so I could go home and study. On my way I stopped by Costco to pick up some wash cloths because for some reason all of ours have disappeared. I grabbed my wash cloths and called Zig to see if he needed anything while I was there. He asked if I could look for something quick and easy to make for dinner. Poor guys has not only had to make me dinner every night, but he also spends about 20mins throwing out options which I immediately shoot down. Food is just gross to me. Well Zig's request turned out to be a huge mistake. I left Costco with out a single item to help Zig with dinner. Instead, I left with a container of jelly beans, gummi bears, 100 calorie chip snack pack, propel water, some frozen fruit, chocolate milk, and the immense desire to consume a huge container of nachos and maybe some salt and vinegar chips. I have not had any cravings at all this whole pregnancy. I am lucky if I can even consume a whole meal without getting grossed out mid meal, so this was huge! My wonderful amazing husband got me some delicious gas station nachos and I devoured the entire thing. Amazing. I feel like crap now, but it was oh so worth it. I didn't get my vinegar chips, which turned out to be a good thing. I will save those for another day...maybe breakfast tomorrow. If I had find them at Costco today, I probably would have ripped the bag open mid aisle and eaten the entire thing.

On another note, I got absolutely no studying done today. Instead I came home from Costco and passed out from a gummi bear induced coma on the couch. Tomorrow is the day. I have 2 weeks 1 day and 7 chapters of homework to do. Cram City here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment