Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 weeks 4 days...

Oh water....how I miss thee. I feel so dehydrated. I used to drink at least 64oz of water a day, at least. Now I am lucky if I drink 8 oz of any fluid. The thought of water makes me queasy. I have tried ginger ale, crystal light, juices, Gatorade, any type of fluid, but they are all way to sweet. I have tried watering them down, and still they make me nauseated. Last night, Zig got some lemons and forced me to drink a large glass of water, and at first it was great. I was totally loving the lemon, until the heartburn set in...God I am such a complainer. I just hate feeling sick and now I feel like I have a 24 hour, everyday hangover. I can't wait till food sounds good again and when just thinking about it doesn't make me gag. I did get some meds from my doctor and at first they worked awesome, but they tend to give me head aches. Boo. I am still trying to keep up with taking them because they do help and they don't make me sleepy. I am just very lucky that this week I have no staff and am able to work from home. Sitting on the couch cuddled up with a blanket and the dogs is the perfect rx for me right now. Anyway...here is what baby is up to this week!


"Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy. "

Only a few more weeks left in first tri. I am hoping that I am one of the lucky ones whose morning sickness goes away after the first 13 weeks or so. Here is to praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment