Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hormones

So I have heard from several people that hormones are a big part of pregnancy. Well, from my perspective they are HUGE. I can't imagine going from happy-go-lucky, to sad, to hungry, to nauseous, back to sad, and ending on tired. I would be screaming..."LET ME OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER". For such a special time in your life, why the torment.

My wife, she's a rock. She is a little bit of a worrier, but I don't care I love her. From the sideline, it looks like she is getting a hormone butt kicking. And she could just as soon be whining me to death, instead, my wonderful wife charges ahead and deals with it...she's going to be the perfect mother!

Me on the other hand, I need some help. I have a master plan to turn the backyard into the largest jungle gym anyone has ever seen, but I am battling the layout...some say I divert when I'm nervous...I don't know what they are talking about. As far as handling the hormones...so far a cake walk. All I have to do is just offer support, and it's all better...for me anyway, not sure about Michele.

Gotta go, tons left at work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment