Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, April 6, 2009

On another note...

I think the morning sickness, or as I like to call it the "all freaking damn day" sickness, has started. It all started on Friday when the texture of my yogurt had me gagging at my desk. Then Saturday while brushing my teeth, horrifying! Yesterday, after I left Mom and Robert's I felt like I got hit by a truck, super achy and the thought of any food or drink made my stomach churn. Today, not so bad. I find that even if the the thought of food repulses me, if I just get something in my stomach, life gets a whole lot better! It's like a really bad hangover, less the satisfaction of drinking that delcious dirty martini to cause it. I just pray that what it is now, is as bad as the AFDD sickness is going to get, because this I can manage. Anymore and I will be spending the next 9 months in bed with my two snuggle monkies and I don't think my work will like that too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment