Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Anyone know where patience comes from...

My whole life I have been the type to get very impatient very quickly. Ask anyone that knows me, who has seen me loose it. I remember getting so worked up that I would be on the brink of homicide. In traffic, whoa, don't get me started, I have seriously contemplated running idiots off the road. But something is happening. I can still get frustrated, but it takes WAY more to get under my skin...how? I need to know. It is actually driving me crazy how all of a sudden I am cool with what used to make me damn near have a nervous break-down. How is this possible? I am not going so far as to say that violence inflicted upon those who deserve it is out of the question, but man this whole taking life easy is AWESOME. My poor wife is sick. She is so sick, she is sick of being sick. I feel so helpless. I wish I could take it away. But I find amidst all the whining, that I am not bugged in the slightest. I am not even irritated by the constant get me this, get me that. Normally I would probably say something. I would probably be talking to myself the whole way to and from the grocery store, while I am cooking, and especially while I am cleaning. I guess knowing I have a mini-Z on the way is making all the crap in my head go away!!! I love it, because being impatient is such a loser thing to do.

I just hope it holds up for baby! Bye all, wish me luck!!!

PS. I LOVE YOU MICHELE, HANG IN THERE. PAPA'S HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment