Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sick...

That is what I am. Super sick. Yesterday I sat on my couch all day long and the only reason I got up was to go to the bathroom or make something to force myself to eat. It is a terrible feeling this morning sickness. My doctor gave me a prescription to help with the nausea on Monday and we filled it yesterday after work. It knocked me out cold. I took half a pill this morning and passed out for another hour and a half after just having a full 10 hours of sleep. She wrote the rx with the intention that it would help me get through the day without gagging, but at this rate I will sleep through the whole pregnancy. I just called back to see if there is an alternantive that won't make me so sleepy. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment