Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, April 27, 2009

9 weeks 3 days...We have fetus!

So we had an appointment with the doctor today, but there is not a whole lot to update. She didn't check for a heartbeat today, because it is still too early to hear it on the doppler, but we will check it at the next appointment. She was going to order another u/s but then remembered that we had one 2 weeks ago and since I am no longer a "threatened miscarriage," she didn't see a point on having another one so soon. She is still worried about my fluid levels and wants me to focus on that more than on what I am eating. I lost 2 lbs from my last appointment, but she is not worried. I am supposed to eat 5-6 small meals a day, but right now I am averaging about 3 small meals. My gag reflux is the worst! I am feeling a little better though. I am still constantly nauseated. Wonder what I would feel like if I wasn't taking the meds! I was actually able to get up and actually come into the office today, not that I had a choice. In hopes to get some studying in, I will be working from 7-3 everyday. We will see how that goes. I only have 2 1/2 weeks till I take my test and till we leave for IRELAND!!
Anyway, here is what baby is up to this week!

"Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"
Man do I miss my martinis....

No comments:

Post a Comment