Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Friday, May 1, 2009

What the.....

So I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. After watching Doubt the other night, I had a dream that I was a nun. Only problem was, I was a pregnant nun. Then after watching Pride and Glory, I had a dream that I was a pregnant crooked cop. So I learned not to fall asleep watching movies. Well then the next night I had a dream that I had Baby. It wasn't a dream about actual child birth, more like I was pregnant one minute, and the next I was holding a baby. I don't even know if it was a boy or girl. Now here is where it gets weird....all of the sudden Baby turned into a ferret... and ran away. I chased it for a little bit and then I just gave up. What the hell! I don't even know what to think about that. Just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment