Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We heard the heartbeat!

I have been super paranoid because we are going on vacation out of the country and I wanted to make sure everything was ok with Baby before we left. I called my fantastic doctor's office yesterday and explained my situation and the awesome nurse told us to come on down and she would look to see if we could hear the heartbeat on the doppler. It took a couple of minutes, but sure enough at 170bpm there was Baby letting us know all was ok. I had nothing to lead me to believe that something was wrong, it was more just for piece of mind. Zig brought his phone and we were able to record it, but I tried for hours last night to get the audio to load with no luck. Take my word that it was an amazing sound to hear! It's like hearing that noise made it all more real! We are so excited!

On another note, I made it till about 5:00 last night before I had to take my anti nausea pill. Hopefully that is a sign that this morning sickness crap is on the way out! Today I had to take it a little earlier, but I made it almost halfway through the day. Normally I take it as I am rolling out of bed. I think it got to the point where I was taking it in fear of what may happen. Now I wait till I start feeling icky and it seems to be working out ok. We leave for Ireland in t-minus 7 days! This time next week Zig and I will be waiting for Jenn and Dan in Chicago! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment