Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today is the day that I ate...

and ate...and ate...For some reason I felt famished all day long. I guess when I look back at everything I ate today, it really wasn't a lot, but I never felt satisfied. I still don't have any cravings which is a bummer. I went to lunch with a co-worker and ate a decent amount of the food that I ordered, which is pretty unusal for me. I usually have a ton of left overs. Not 10 minutes after I got back I was eyeing my banana and peanut butter, but I managed to hold off for a bit. The chips that were set out for everyone in our work kitchen were the icing on the cake, especially when I saw that we had some ketchup in the fridge. That may sound like one of those weird pregnancy combinations, but I have always had a place in my heart for potato chips dipped in ketchup. The good thing is that 90% of the time, when I am hungry and do eat, I am eating mostly salad and fruit. For now, the junk cravings are few and far between. My doctor did tell me that I needed to start forcing myself to eat...I just better watch it because this could get out of control really fast! Anyway, just thought I would share! Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment