Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, May 25, 2009

We're back!

Ireland was amazing. It is hard to describe in words how breathtaking it was. We had so much fun! I will definately post some pictures over the next few days. We were lucky because Danny took tons of pictures for all of us. Zig and I got some good ones on our digital too. The people in Ireland are the nicest people I have ever met in my life. They really welcome you in and treat you like family. We made some good friends out there, that is for sure. They are party animals as well! We had a hard time keeping up a couple of nights, the others because of the Guiness, me because I am still exhausted!


I am feeling pretty good. I only had to take my meds once the whole trip, but my food aversions are still in full affect. That was the hardest part about the trip. The food in Ireland was very different, but Zig says he thinks it is just because my tastes are off, which is likely true. We are still exhausted and trying to get used to the time change today, so this will be a short post. Once we get all the pictures uploaded I will post a recap of the trip.


Since I didn't get to post the last 2 weeks of pictures, here are what Baby was up to during week 12 and the rest of week 13. I am 13 w 3 days today. I also have an appointment to see the doctor for my monthly check up tomorrow. More to come....


Week 12


"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed. "



Week 13


"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment