Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, May 4, 2009

10w 3d


I have hit the 10 week mark! Woot woot! Here is what baby is up to this week...



"With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.) "

And this is just something I found comical because it is totally true. Nothing really sounds good to me anymore. I eat to survive these days. I have noticed that I can stomach most fruits and that I can't get enough watermelon. I also eat REALLY slow. I am definately eating small meals, but not as many as the doc would like. I am doing a little better at staying hydrated though. Praying these next 2-3 weeks fly by and the 2nd trimester brings back my appitite!

No comments:

Post a Comment