Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy weekend and a promise!

We had a very busy 4th of July weekend, but we got a lot accomplished. My mom, Larry, Rebecca and Rich met Zig and I ate Babies 'r Us and we picked out our crib and even possibly some bedding. I didn't want anything to foo foo or way to pink. So here is an OK picture of the crib and dresser pieces. We originally were only going to get the changer/dresser combo unit and the crib, but BRU is having a special and basically we will get the tall dresser for free. It is a great deal and all the furniture seems to be of really good quality and sturdiness for the price. Plus we really don't want to spend an arm and a leg on furniture.


We also found this cute bedding. It is hard to imagine it with the pictures above, mainly because the bedding they have in the picture is kind of boyish, but Rebecca pulled this one off the shelf and we all think it looks pretty good with the cherry wood.


And look how freaking cute the lamp is!

My sister in law, her husband and my precious nephew came into town this weekend and it was really great to get to spend some time with them. We had a relaxing night just talking on Thursday night, Friday we went up to Dad's for a barbecue, Sunday my mom had her annual 4th of July party and yesterday we went and saw a movie with my mom, Rebecca and Rich. It was busy, but relaxing and the best way to spend a long weekend...with family.

So here is my promise, I will have Zig upload the u/s pics tonight and take a belly pic for week 19! Holy moly...19 weeks! In a few short days we are going to be halfway there to meeting our little girl! Anyway, check back for a little update tonight.


Oh and I am so excited, my sister is coming into town for her reunion this weekend. We can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little lady bug lamp!! So sweet that you are going to have your own little lady bug! :)

    ReplyDelete