Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a girl!

Today was a crazy day, but one of the greatest days of my life. We are having a little girl and we could not be more excited. Even Zig, though he wanted so bad for his first to be a boy and to carry on the family name, melted with joy when he found out and has been talking about his daughter ever since. I have quite a few pictures from the ultrasound today, but I have to wait for Zig to scan them in for us. It was so crazy to see the difference from the last ultrasound we had when we were only 7 weeks. She was a little stubborn at first which resulted in the u/s tech stabbing me in the gut with her wand thing a million times and shaking me almost off the table, but it was worth it to see her kick and move around. I no longer worry about Bodhi trampling all over us, after today I am thinking my tummy is more resilient than I thought. I can't wait till I can feel her moving and kicking around. Now the fun part begins...setting up the nursery! We found 2 cribs that we really like, we just need to tape them out in our guest room to see which one fits the best and which one we like the most. In the mean time, we are working on names.
Anyone have any suggestions? We have had a boys name picked out for about 5 years, but never really thought of girl's names...

Also today, one of my very best friend's, Cissy and Brad's, son decided to finally make his appearance. I can't wait to go see him tomorrow!

S o here is a belly picture for this week and what our little girl is up too. By the way, this picture representing how big the baby is is just plain horrifying. Could they not be comparing my sweet little girl to a giant hairy sweet potato. I mean, come on! Creepy! I am 18w 3d!




"Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon. "

Pardon my hair too! Dear lord, I look a little rough. This humidity in NM is freaking killing me! I am still waiting till I really pop. I still look like I have had too many seconds on dessert!

2 comments: