Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, June 22, 2009

17 w 3 d

Time is really starting to fly by! I can't believe we are almost half way there! We have our next appointment on Wednesday and I am hoping that we will be able to schedule our big ultrasound for either late next week or the following week. I am ready to start picking out stuff for the nursery!
Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day and Father's Day-to-be with our family. My brother and Rebecca are finally back from Hawaii and it was good to have almost everyone together for a Sunday BBQ. Zig and I had a fun day together preparing all the food for dinner and I made a delicious lemon cake for desert. It is always nice to just get to sit out on the patio and relaxing with family. We are so lucky that we have our parents so close to us and that we get to see them so often. We wouldn't have it any other way! Even though Baby isn't here yet, he/she is so loved already and we are all really looking forward to November when the baby will get to enjoy his/her first of many Sunday night dinners.
We have no belly picture this week. Our camera battery died and I can't for the life of me, find the charger. There is really not that much of a change though. Here is what the baby is up to this week.


"Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints. "
We will have an update from the doctor on Wednesday and hopefully some news about the u/s. For now, I think I am going to create a poll so everyone can guess what they think Baby is. I have no clue how many people read this, but I thought it would be fun! Pass the word along and let's see who is the best at guessing. Here's to 17 weeks down and only 23 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment