Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't go to any donut chains...Do you understand me?

Hysterical. This is what my husband, who constantly entertains me with his sleep talking, woke me up to tell me last night. Very seriously. I had actually gotten up to go on one of my 4 pee trips during the night and as I was getting back in bed and situating all my pillows to prevent me from rolling onto my back or stomach, he rolled over and told me this. He was very adamant too. "Do you understand?" So I repeated back to him, "yes...Don't go to any donut chains. Right?" His response, "pretty much." He then rolls over and passes out. Dead asleep. I love it. I have gotten to the point where I keep a note pad in my night stand so I can write these little gems down, but sometimes he literally wakes me up from a dead sleep and I am so tired I forget. I am glad I remembered this one. What a silly husband I have.

On another note, guess who should have knocked on wood yesterday. I was bragging about not being sick anymore and sure enough, this morning in the shower, I tossed my cookies big time. It was very sad. I thought I was over this phase. The good news is that it hasn't affected my appetite today. I was still able to eat breakfast and I feel much better now, so that is good. I am actually in Phoenix for the day. It is going to be a VERY long day. I flew out at 7 am this morning and I will get home around 9. I almost missed my flight this morning too. I was literally running. Yes, I was that girl who held the plane up. I was very thankful I wore my illegal flats and brought my rolling laptop bag, because it would have sucked to run that far with all that weight in my lovely 5 inch heels. I miss being tall....

No comments:

Post a Comment