Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

15w 4d...Holy crap, an orange!

Geez I need to get better at posting these on time! Here is what the baby is up to this week...

"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. "

And to humor Zig, we started taking weekly pictures to see how the belly is progressing. I have definately put on some lbs over the last year (ok maybe 2) and my tummy was not near what I would have ever considered flat to begin with, but you get the idea. I took a picture around 6 weeks that I was going to post with these so we could kind of gage growth so far, but it is on my other computer so I will post it next week (on time.) :) This was taken on Saturday so I would have been 15w 1d. I can't believe I am doing this...Don't judge people.

No comments:

Post a Comment