Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

14 w 4 days

Not a whole lot is new here. I am in Phoenix this week for a few days and it was nice to get to see my sister, Kiki and Chris. In other news, I was pretty stoked to have made it to 14 weeks and to not really need to either buy a size up or have to get maternity, but this week things are getting a little tight. I did wear some comfy maternity jeans in Ireland, but for the most part everything still fit! I was just saying how I didn't really think I looked all that different, but now I can't hold my tummy in anymore. It's like over night I have a massive beer gut. When I get home I will start my pictures. I think it will be fun to see how things move along week to week.

I was also informed that some readers weren't able to comment on my posts. I think I fixed the problem, so comment away all you lurkers!

Anyway, here is up with baby this week



"Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth. "

No comments:

Post a Comment