Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How freaking cute is this!?!

I know I am a little late on my pictures this week, but no worries. We took the picture this weekend, I just need to upload them. I will try and do that tonight.

So, we had a super busy weekend this weekend, but we accomplished a ton. Zig and I went to Babies R Us and put together a tentative registry. I am still going through it and reading reviews on some of the items, but we had a really fun time! We also got the bedroom set all ordered. My mom gave us the whole set as a gift! We are so lucky to have such amazing family and friends and we are so so grateful.

On another note, I was doing some online browsing and I found this...

In this picture it is a wall decal, but we contacted the seller and she is going to put it on a piece of wood and make it look like a shabby vintage wall hanging. We are buying it to go over the babies crib. I think it is adorable! And, at Zig's request, instead of a butterfly at the end, there will be a little ladybug. We are really flowing with the ladybug theme, but we just keep finding a ton of cute things we like. It all seemed to work out perfect. The hard part is going to be limiting ourselves so there is actually room for the baby in her room!

We think we picked a name too...very exciting! It is a very simple classy name that we have liked for a long time. It's one we keep going back too, so we think it's it! Keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Poem! It will look great in the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete