Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Weeks of pictures...

Since I sucked last week, I will post last weeks and this weeks pictures together. I gave up on the whole baby vs. fruit thing since last week it said the baby was the size of a banana and the week before it was a cantalope. I have never seen a banana bigger than a cantalope and in all honestly I got kind of bored with those pictures. Its fine because I think in 2 weeks it only updates the pictures monthly.

So there is a reason why I didn't post pictures last week. We had a really busy week! Zig had a big project to do at Kappa that involved hanging drywall and was a flash back to when we re-did our kitchen last year. Drywall is hard work. I did nothing to help, but I did get a lot of quiet time to get some studying in. I am hoping to take the last part (and pass) of the CPA at the end of August. Everyone cross your fingers, say a prayer and light a candle that this is the last time I ever have to take it! So that was great. Saturday we got up early, cleaned up the house a bit and I tackled the baby's room. I packed up all Zig's old gaming systems (he had the original Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega, and PS2 all set up in there along with a million games.) We also organized all his hunting stuff and moved it to the guest closet and organized that closet so everything fit nicely and had some order. There was a ton of stuff that we found that we need to take to Goodwill and we will be well on our way. The only thing that is left in that room now if stuff for a garage sale, or stuff that we are giving away. I can't wait till the room is empty and we have a clean slate to work with. On Sunday, Zig went golfing with his dad and I decided to get up early and cross more things off my list. I got up and washed all the sheets in the house, including blankets and comforters, I mowed and hedged the lawn (since I had been keeping Zig so busy with all his honey do's it was the least I could do), and I spot cleaned the carpets all before 9 am. I spent the next few hours studying and then snuck in a little nap before Zig got home. After he was done golfing we had to go to Kappa for a bit to sand the walls. All in all it was very productive.
How far along?: 22 w 4 days.
Total weight gain: -1.5
Maternity clothes?: Still just bottoms. Woot woot! All my tops still fit, which is amazing because my boobs are huge.
Stretch marks?: Nothing new to report.
Sleep?: I find that I don't sleep as deeply as I used to and every little noise wakes me up. Other than that I can't complain. My snoogle rocks.
Best moment this week?: Getting the nursery almost completely cleaned out.
Food cravings?: Sweets, we bought tons of fruit last night so I stay away from candy and cupcakes.
Labor signs?: Nope
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Sushi, it just hit me this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Zig getting to feel our little girl kicking away...same as last week
Milestone: Um....I gained 1.5 pounds?

OK, so here are my pictures. Weeks 21 and 22. Yes I cropped my head out of 22. Since I stayed so busy on Sunday I didn't bother to do much with my hair or makeup and I was looking a little rough by the end of the day and yes my bra strap is showing.
Week 21
Week 22

No comments:

Post a Comment