Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Well I had a check up this morning and everything looks good. My blood pressure was pretty low today (88/48), but she didn't seem to worried. She said it was probably due to how much I ate for breakfast (normally I have carnation instant breakfast with double the milk and have a yogurt when I get to work). Since my appointment was at 8:30 I hadn't had my yogurt yet. She said that was fine, but to make sure if I start getting light headed to eat more. My blood pressure has always been low, so it's not a huge concern. She said she would be more worried if it was high. As for my weight, I gained 1.5lbs since my last appointment 4 weeks ago, but I am still down 3 lbs. Again, she is not concerned. I eat when I am hungry and I eat till I am full. I have been trying to make healthier choices and honestly I think some of the lack of weight gain is the offsetting calories from before I was pregnant. I was a huge fan of Corona and dirty martini's so I figure giving booze up completely probably has something to do with it.(Not that I was an alcoholic or anything, but there are tons of empty calories in these). She is growing right on track, so everything is looking good! Anyway, I feel really good. I am still a little tired by the end of the day and get short of breath really easily, but overall I feel good.

How far along?: 21 w 5 days. I know I suck and am really late this week.
Total weight gain: Based on the Dr. -3 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep, same as last week
Stretch marks?: Just a small family that I mentioned last week. No expansions noted though
Sleep?: Still the same. Not great, but not bad. I still get up at least once or twice to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week?: Feeling the baby move more and more and it getting a little stronger. I am hoping Zig will be able to feel it soon. Oh, and registering. I feel like we have made good progress.
Food cravings?: Fried Okra, tomorrow is Zig's birthday and we are going to Cracker Barrel. I can't wait!
Labor signs?: Nope
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Dirty martini's and an ice cold beer on a hot day...same as last week
What I'm looking forward to: Zig getting to feel our little girl kicking away and getting the nursery set up...same as last week
Milestone: Nursery furniture ordered!

I will try and post some pictures tonight. We have had a busy week. I signed Zig up for a pretty big project at Kappa and am trying to get some studying in, so I have slacked a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment