Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weeks 19 and 20!

I cannot believe we are more than halfway through! These last few months have flown by! Everything is going great! I am super busy with work, which is not a bad thing. I just haven't had time to post as much as I would like. I am really trying to soak up my alone time with Emily, since in a few short months I will go from being a mother of 1 to a mother of 2. I want to cherish these days with just Emmy and watch her really transition from my baby girl to my amazing big girl. She keeps us on our toes, and we love it. Anyway, as expected, there are no pictures from week 19, but here are some from week 20. This post is super late, since technically I am pretty much 21 weeks, but who is counting!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 and 20 weeks
Size of baby: According to the Bump, the size of an mango and a canteloup! REALLY?? A canteloup?? That seems much bigger than a mango...meh
Total Weight Gain/Loss:I am not sure, but I am sure it's probably a lot because I am hungry all.the.time.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much still pants, and some tops. My belly is growing everyday though
Movement: Yep. Lots of sweet little thumps. I love it! Mostly at night when I am just starting to relax.
Sleep:Not too bad. I use a pillow to help prop me on my side, which allows me to sleep a little more on my stomach, so I am sleeping pretty good.
What I miss: I am too busy to really miss anything, but I really do miss a nice glass of red wine.
Cravings: Food in general. I can't get enough. I really do need to start watching what I eat though.
Symptoms: Other than feeling the baby move, and eating a ton, nothing really. My headaches seem to have subsided. ::knock on wood:: Maybe the chiropractor really worked!
Best moment this week:Finding out it's another girl! And planning out Emmy's room!

Here is a picture from week 20. You can find my belly pics from week 19 and 20 with Emily here and here. I would say I am definitely bigger this go round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment