Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, October 3, 2011

Weeks 17 and 18

I am so lazy, but at least I took pictures these last two weeks. Even though I am closer to 19 weeks when I actually get around to posting them. Things are going really good. No sickness for a while ::knock on wood:: and I am growing by the day. We had an appointment with the doctor last week and everything is moving along right on track and we scheduled our gender scan for next Monday!! I can't wait. People keep asking if I have a feeling either way and I really don't. I have a post planned for later this week with all the things that have been the same this pregnancy vs. different. We will both be totally happy and thrilled either way. Emily has been such a good little girl that we would be blessed to have another. Although, if this is a boy, then we will be happy to have one of each (an not feel inclined to see if third time is a charm ;) ). I am excited to find out what we are having because then I can really get started on Emmy's big girl room!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 and 17 weeks
Size of baby: According to the Bump, the size of an onion and a sweet potato!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:According to the doctors scale I am up 5 lbs. total. 3 in the last month, but she is not worried about the gain overall. This is a vast improvement over my gain with Emily, which was still in the negatives at this point last time. I just really need to focus on eating healthy, or I am going to pay for it after delivery!
Maternity Clothes: Pants and a couple tops, because I have them. I definitely look pregnant.
Movement: Little flutters. Especially when I first lay down at night.
Sleep: Pretty good. I am still able to sleep kind of on my tummy which is nice.--Same
What I miss: Haven't missed a whole lot really. Maybe I miss not being so tired?
Cravings: Still water. I have been loving salads lately too. Carbs, of course. No food in particular really. Still more salty/sour than sweet. Symptoms: Headaches. I mentioned that I was still having bad headaches and she gave me a prescription for when they are really bad. I also started going to the chiro because my tech has been really tight, and she mentioned that might have something to do with it. We will see how it goes for the next few weeks.
Best moment this week:Scheduling the u/s and getting excited for nursery/big girl room planning!

Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks. Here is where you can see what I looked like last time around for week 18. I guess I forgot to take pictures for 17 weeks last time. I feel like I looked more pregnant last week than this week, and I definitely look more pregnant overall!!

Week 17


Week 18

No comments:

Post a Comment