Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Similarities and Differences

First of all, I look like HELL in the weekly pictures we have been taking. Good Lord! I may have to start cropping my head off. I am really considering changing where I take those weekly pictures. Whoa. Yes, I am totally blaming the lighting! A picture for week 19 is also not looking so promising this week because I have zero motivation to change out of my sweats or put make up on today. Anyway,here are some of the similarities and differences I have noticed between my 2 pregnancies so far.

Similarities
-Morning sickness
-Exhaustion and general laziness
-I don't have to shave my legs that often (SCORE!)
-Average skin. I have never had great skin, but I haven't broken out like some do
-Chicken grosses me out big time.

Differences
-Morning sickness. Yes I have it on both. While I have had morning sickness with both, it has been different. With Em, I couldn't eat anything. MAJOR AVERSIONS way past first tri. With this one, I was able to eat, but I threw up a lot more. My morning sickness pretty much went away right after 1st tri this time.
-Headaches. I never had any headaches with Emily.
-Steady weight gain, with Emily I didn't start gaining till I was more than half way through.
-My hair isn't as dry this go round, but that could have a lot more to do with my hair care routine in general.
-I am much bigger this go round. Showing a lot earlier.
-Craving salty foods, instead of sweet from last time.

Does any of this mean anything? Probably not. Guess we will know tomorrow! We are so excited to find out!

Emily's 22 month post is on my to do list. I haven't forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your week to week updates, because i'm just about a week behind you! i love comparing and seeing what's normal (since this is my first). i have definitely heard you crave sweets with a girl and salt with a boy, so who knows?! how exciting!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete