Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weeks 21 and 22!

Another few weeks past. I saw the doctor on Monday and everything is looking good. Little girl is really active, which I really do love, and measuring right on track. I feel great. Better than I have ever felt actually. I don't remember 2nd tri with Em as much, but my energy seems to be back for the most part, food is amazing, other than chicken. I can't get enough water. I just feel good. Other than that there really isn't a lot to update. We are trying to sell our bedroom set so we can get Emmy's big girl room done. And we are in the midst of planning a birthday party for our sweet little girl. ::TEARS::. #Areyoufreakingkiddingmethatmylittleangelisgoingtobe2!!

Anyway, here is a little update
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 and 22 weeks
Size of baby: According to the Bump, at 21 weeks the size of a banana. And month 5 which is weeks 22-24 she is the size of a papaya. So I guess it goes by months from here on out. Boring.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:up 8 lbs total. Could be worse. I expected worse with the amount of pumpkin bars and junk I have been consuming these days.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: Lots of movement. Swoon...
Sleep:Still not bad. I really can't complain
What I miss: I can't really think of anything? I miss my sister I guess. Not really pregnancy related, but true
Cravings: Food in general. I can't get enough. Same as last week. I really just want to eat all the time. Nothing specific though.
Symptoms: Um, giant belly? No other "symptoms" per say.
Best moment this week:I would say that over the last few weeks, I have really enjoyed spending time with family. Emmy is such a blast these days!

You can find belly pics from week 21 and 22 from my last pregnancy here!

Week 21-Baby #2


Week 22-Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment