Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Emmy!

This is a quick fly by post to wish my sweet little Emily the happiest of birthdays. You have no idea the impact you have had on your daddy or my life.. You are amazing. You are independent and caring and so super smart. The things you say keep us laughing all the time. Thank you for everything you have done to truly complete our lives. We love you with all our hearts, more than anything in the world. What an amazing experience these last 2 years have been! We cannot wait to continue to watch you grow! I love you so much my sweet angel!

So blogger is now blocked at my work which is why I am typing this from my phone. And partially why I have been so bad about blogging. I will post some birthday party pictures and baby #2 update here soon. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment