Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I.am.exhausted

Dear Lord, give me the strength to stay awake for at least 3 more hours...

I have never been more sleepy in my entire life. I go to be early, I sleep in late, and it never fails, by 1 or 2 I am struggling to keep my eyes open. What gives, and don't tell me I am getting to much sleep, because that is a total load of crap(at least according to book that Rebecca gave me). My theory, lack of caffeine! I live for coffee. While I haven't cut it out completely, I have come a long way over the last week. I normally have a cup on my way to work, one mid morning, and one or two during the afternoon. I never thought I drank it because I needed the boost. I would drink it because I love it! Now I am thinking that those afternoon cups of Joe did a little more than satisfy my taste buds and keep me warm. In reality, my exhaustion is more likely a result of the fact that I am growing another human being inside my tummy as we speak, but whatever! Either way, I discovered this afternoon that our FANTASTIC coffee machine at work now has the half and half (not creamer) K cups! Woot woot!

Now the real question is, how do I convince Zig that it is OK for me to take a nap while he makes me dinner every night. :)

PS. As an update to my vitamin situation, the ones that Sister got for me ROCK! I love them. They taste like the grapefruit Airbourne and better yet, no queasiness or jitteriness! Totally worth the extra money to not have the urge to yack everyday...Although I am told come week 6 or 7 it is inevitable. Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment