Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, March 23, 2009

Family

Zig and I are so lucky to have such an amazing support system at home. We decided to share our great news with our parents and siblings over the last few days. We will wait to tell everyone else, with the exception of maybe some really close friends till we are out of our first trimester. Everyone is so excited! We have shared lots of tears of joy and some estatic happy screams over the last few days, and it is such a relief that our families all know our great news and are so happy to share our joy!

I am such a worry wort, and am trying my best to stay calm and not stress too much. I am so scared of the unknown! I have taken a few tests and all have been positive so far, but for some reason I don't think it will really sink in until it has been confirmed by the doctor. On that note, after about a hundred phone calls to my mom and Zig, I finally made an appointment to see an OB on April 1st. Who knew it could be that stressful to pick a doctor! I knew I wanted to see a woman doctor, and talked to a few friends before we got pregnant about who they were using, but most of the doctors I called didn't have appointments till mid to late April. I didn't think I could wait that long to ease my mind. I mean, I don't think I live wrecklessly, but I already have so many questions about what I can and can't do. So April 1st it is. We have estimated our due date based on my last missed period to be November 27 and that puts me at 4 weeks 3 days! Looks like we may have a Thanksgiving baby on our hands, and believe me, we have so much to be thankful for!

So how do I feel so far...well I haven't really had any "symptoms" yet ::knock on wood::. I feel pretty good, but I am an emotional wreck. I cry at everything. I am hoping this unfortunate symptom subsides a bit over the next few days or my co-workers are either going to think I am a nut job, or they are going to figure out something is up! Oh and I hate prenatal vitamins. I tried taking them at the advise of my lady doctor a few months back and gave up because they make me feel really jittery and nauseated. Sister (aka Nicole/Koley) is going to order me some vitamins so hopefully those will work out a bit better. Otherwise, it is going to be a long 9+ months!

That's all for now. I promise not all my posts will be this long, and I hope I don't bore you all out of your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment