Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Friday, March 27, 2009

Anyone got the time...

Have you ever woken up and thought...damn where did the time go. I am thirty going on 15, at least according to Michele, she thinks I act like a kid. So I still like Transformers...so what...but seriously, I can remember my folks saying "Enjoy it, because before you know it, it's over." I wish I took them more serious because last week I was in college studying for mid-terms and thinking about the frat party soon to kick off later that day...man those were the days. Now, I'm older, much much wiser, better looking, feel like I'm 20...shesh, this getting older stuff really isn't that bad. I don't know what everyone always complains about.

Best of all, the news about being a daddy. I have thought long and hard about this and all I can think of is all the things I want to show him. How to change his oil, tie a bowline, mow the grass in a criss-cross pattern that looks like a ball field, how to rock out on Guitar Hero...you know the fun parent stuff.

I say him and I know some of you (Babe) are thinking, be happy with what you get...well here is my philosophy on that...I don't wish for anything, my life is blessed and pretty close to perfect, so if this is the one thing I wish for, should be simple right?. That being said, if I do have a daughter, believe me that she will know all the "man" secrets. She will be fully prepared to handle any crap ANY man can give her, and she'll even do it with class...I just won't let her out of the house until she's 22.

On a serious note, I am just really excited that I will have someone to play with again...Okay, I'm really serious this time, thank you in advance for the all the wonderful things that you all have and probably will do for us. We are very lucky to have such an awesome family, that loves us and supports us constantly. We can't wait to raise a beautiful child in such a complicated world, it will be like a cool breeze on your face...

More to come...stay tuned

Love you all, Daddy Z

2 comments:

  1. I love you Babe. You are going to be the best Daddy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, Get ready for the ride of your life!!

    ReplyDelete