Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ireland, here we come!


Zig and I were lucky enough to get invited to go to Ireland with Jenn and Dan in May! We are so excited! I will admit, I am a little bummed that I won't be able to enjoy a delicious Guiness in an Irish pub when we are there, but I know I will still have a really great time. I love that we are going with Jenn and Dan, because we have never really taken a trip with just the 4 of us. Jenn had a great idea, that each of us will pick one place we really want to see while we are there and I have to say, I am having a hard time choosing. I want to see EVERYTHING!! Literally! So I have been doing some research and I came across the Cliffs of Moher. I am thinking this just might be my place. The pictures are breath taking, I can only imagine what they look like in person. I still have a few more months to decide, so it may change, but for now I think this is it. Anyone know anyone who has been to Ireland? I am totally open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment