Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Mama!



Well I don't really have a whole lot to say today. I am in Phoenix for the rest of the week. I am so tired of traveling and am hoping this is the last of it. I feel like I haven't seen Zig in weeks! Bodhi and Abby were the biggest snuggle monkies ever last night. It's like they knew I was leaving. The good news is I get to see Sister this week! That is one perk of getting to come out to Phoenix for several weeks each year. I love hanging out with her and getting to see Kiki too! Anyway, everyone needs a little bit of Abby in their life! How can you not love that face! I miss my little mama, Bodhi and I miss you too Babe!
Oh and everyone be ware, Zig has now been added to our blog as a poster! :) Just kidding babe! I can't wait to see what you are going to contribute!




No comments:

Post a Comment