Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home Renovation

Since Zig and I moved into our house in October of 2005, there have been countless projects that have kept us busy. Our house was built in the mid 80's and the only thing that had been updated between then and 2005 when we moved in was the carpet and maybe, the Master bathroom (not the entire bathroom, I think they just changed the marble). Over the years we have added some paint (I painted my laundry room a teal green and the downstairs bathroom blue, I am not sure why, but soon the bathroom at least will go back to a nuetral color), we added a lot of tile, changed out the gold clad fixtures and best of all we re-did our kitchen. I am one lucky girl because I have a very handy husband! We did most of these projects all by ourselves or with the help of family and friends. We always find something to do, and this weekend was no exception. For a while now we wanted to stain the banister around our stairs from a pine color to a darker cherry to match the rest of our motif. My lovely husband is sanding his heart out in the garage as I type. I completely forgot to take some pictures before he started yesterday, but found some older ones on our computer. Anyway, here is the before...



Here are some during....



My wonderful husband hard at work!



And hopefully, over the next few days, we will have some afters! I think it's going to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment