Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warm and fuzzy

This is how I feel everyday when I go pick Emily up from school. She is the last one to leave, 2 of the 4 days she is there. Since she is so mobile, she spends the last few minutes of her day playing with the big kids in the main room of school. As I punch in my code, I see her waiting in the room for me. Her teachers points to me, and she runs as fast as her little legs can take her across the room, arms open wide, smile on her face, into my arms and gives me the biggest hug ever. It gets me every time. In that moment, nothing else matters. Life is truely perfect. She misses me, almost as much as I miss her. I have to hold her while I gather her things too. She hates it if I put her down, and honestly, that is totally fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment