Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Photos

I wish I had a personal stylist. Seriously. I am awful at dressing myself. I am all over the place when it comes to fashion. We have Emily's first birthday/family pictures on 12/4 and I want to dress us in complementing outfits, but not be to matchy matchy. Here is are some options that I found while perusing online. I think I like the middle option of each one best. I found some slate gray slim leg pants at Ann Taylor loft that I may choose over a dark jean. Is grey the new black or what. They kind of pull eachother together no? Thoughts? Suggestions? Anyone want to be my shopping buddy?

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Grey is the new black. That is what color we are doing for our family picture this year. Get Rich to help you, I don't dress myself at all!

    ReplyDelete