Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I will love you forever

On this night, 10 years ago, a 22 year old Zig asked an 18 year old me to be his girlfriend and to love him forever. If only I knew it would be the best 10 years of my life. Here is to many many more. I love you Sean Ziegler. You are my world and I will love you forever.

Ps. I am a blogging fool these days. I have had some time on my hands. ;)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think she loves me!!! Well I love you too honey. I would give everything up to do it all over again with you. Thank you for making it so easy to love you...I can't wait for the next 10.
    -Me-

    ReplyDelete