Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!

I truly love Christmas. I actually love Christmas more than my birthday and those of you who know me, I celebrate my birthday all month long! I love the smell of the first fallen snow, a cup of warm tea, snuggling up by a warm fire and spending time with my family. I LOVE Christmas.

That being said, its time to start planning our Christmas cards. If you know me, you also know I am extremely indecisive. So I am starting early and this year I am truly impressed by the amazing selection Shutterfly is offering for holiday cards this year. They have many different size options, colors, designs, flat cards or folding. I loved spending the times scanning their selection and spent well over an hour narrowing downs the finalists. Here are some of the designs I have narrowed down to choose from!







In addition to cards, Shutterfly also has some great options for Christmas gifts. From wall calendars to personalized mugs, Shutterfly has a great assortment of personalized gifts for family and friends! Our family pictures are scheduled for 12/4, so that will be the ultimate deciding factor on what card we choose. I can also see some cute calendar ideas in the works! I can't wait to see how they turn out! You guys should definitely check out their website and if you are a blogger, you can get 50 free holiday cards yourself, just by blogging! Easy enough. Go here to find out how!

ALSO, speaking of Christmas, for those who don't know, I have been selling Scentsy for about a month and a half now. These make awesome Christmas gifts and I am running a couple specials this month through the 30th. 6 gifts and 6 stocking stuffers for $150 plus tax! You can't go wrong. If you are looking for a great gift, check out my website. If you see something you like, let me know and I can probably even get you free shipping (if you are local), if not shipping costs are very reasonable! Just throwing it out there! Click the picture below to get to my website. If you see something you like, I set up a "Christmas Order" party on my home page, and if you order from there, I should be able to get you free shipping. You can always call me or email me with any questions! Happy shopping!

2 comments: