Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My baby is one...

I cannot believe how fast the year has gone. It seriously blows my mind. One year ago today, we welcomed Emily into our lives, and both Zig and I were forever changed. This tiny human came into our world, and our lives have never been the same. I would do it all again 10 times over, the sleepless nights, the tears (both hers and mine) the many hours I spent holding her and just looking into that sweet face, just to have a baby as amazing as Emily was. She was always such a good girl and we are blessed. And now she is a toddler. She walks, talks, throws tantrums, eats tons of solid food, and she keeps us laughing everyday.

To my Emily,
It is so hard to put into words how much you mean to me. I miss you every minute we are apart. I yearn for your sweet smile, and your arms that always welcome a snuggle from your mommy. You make me so happy. You make me laugh, and there are times when the sweetest things you do will actually make me cry. Thank you for being you. You are independent, you do things your own way, at your own pace. You are silly, and at times super serious. You have tons of friends, and you are the popular kid at school. You love your sleep, and you love blueberries. You are just the best baby. Your daddy and I love you so so much. This has been one amazing year and we look forward to many many many more watching you grow. I love you my little monkey.

Love,
Mommy

We had Emily's party today. It was great! There are any people in this world who love our little Emmy and it just warms my heart. I will post lots of pictures soon! And one last set of monthly pictures!! ::cries::

No comments:

Post a Comment