Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Here is my plan for the week.

Monday-leftover lasagna-I made this for dinner last night. It rocks. I took a picture, but my battery is dead. boo. And I don't know if anyone cares because I don't know if anyone even reads this blog, but I will post the recipe with the picture. I am good at sharing. :)
Tuesday-Hot and Sweet drum sticks and a veggie
Wednesday-Not sure...Zig has a meeting. Maybe leftover chicken if there is any
Thursday-Home made pizzas
Friday-Back by request, roasted red pepper penne. I think Zig is in love
Saturday-Sweet Citrus Chicken by Lauren's Kitchen
Sunday-This beer can chicken. I have been wanting to make it for a while and it is starting to get cold, so I think we better get it in before the weather turns. I'll serve with some veggies.

YesterdayI went to Michael's and got a bunch of fun fall decorations. I don't know why, but I am totally into fall these days. Since tomorrow is officially the first day of fall, I put everything out yesterday.

I bought the wreaths last year and my mom bought me these cute little scarecrows and hay stack a few years back.



This is the stuff I got yesterday. It's kind of hard to see but I got a cute little scarecrow, some fall leaf garland and some gourds. I desperately needed some new candles for my candle holder and decided to incorporate something that is both fallish, and could work year round with our current room decor. I had a great time decorating. Funny story:I told Zig yesterday that this fall decor will pretty much stay up till Emily gets here. At first his face went really pale and then he had a huge grin. It's really becoming a reality that in about 2 months we are going to have an outside baby! Crazy!





No comments:

Post a Comment