Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Ok, so we did OK on our meals last week. Not great, but not too bad. We learned that we need to save one night a week for leftovers because I am horrible at figure out the right portion to make. We didn't end up cooking on Saturday or Sunday. Saturday we had leftovers (by the way, the roasted red pepper penne does re heat well, which is good to know) and Sunday I was craving a Frontier Roll, so Zig picked up some Golden Pride for us for dinner. Here is our "planned" menu for the week.

Monday -I have a meeting at Kappa, so I am eating there. Zig gets to finish of the leftovers.
Tuesday -Easy weekday lasagna (can you tell I like quick easy meals...)
Wednesday -Pork Chop with a side veggie
Thursday -Nicole's stuffed bell peppers
Friday - Mark's chili ( I am so ready for fall and all the warm delicious fall foods. This one ranks really high on my favorite thing to eat on a cold day)
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Hot and Sweet drumsticks (This is from last week. I have been wanting to make this for a while, so I hope I get to it this week)
Sundays we typically have Sunday night dinners with my mom and Larry and brother and Rebecca. This is something we started back when Nicole started college. It was just a way for all of us to get together and see eachother once a week. Lately, we have been doing more of a Sunday morning brunch or lunch because Rebecca and Rich have been super busy with school. Either way, we always try to get together once a week. I am hoping I can make the Sunday "dinner" for lunch and maybe have some leftovers for later, but we will see. So this is the plan...We will see how it pans out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment