Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, December 14, 2009

Take the baby Michele!

This is what I woke up to at 1:30 in the morning. My half asleep, sleep talking husband had convinced himself that he was holding Emily. He woke me up and at first I too was convinced he was holding the baby. Here is how I recall the hysterical event.

Zig: Babe, take the baby please! My arms are tired. I can't move.
Me: Why are you holding the baby?
Zig: I don't know, take her Michele
Me: Honey, why is the baby in bed with us? (I swear at first I thought he was holding her and I was getting freaked out that she wasn't moving)
Zig: I don't know, Michele take the baby
Me: How long has she been in bed with us?
Zig: Since you fed her last
Me: Why? She was asleep, why did you bring her to bed? How long has she been here?
Zig: Only for a half hour.
Me: But it's 1:30 and I fed her at 10...(this is when I realized the baby was NOT in bed with us. He had the blankets all wadded up and was cradling them in his arms.
Me: Babe, you are not holding the baby.
Zig: YES I AM, TAKE THE BABY MICHELE. I AM SERIOUS.
Me: Honey, you are not holding the baby. Wake up.
Zig: Please my arms hurt

At this time, I took the wadded up blankets and pulled them out of his arms. He FREAKED out.

Zig: Michele! You just pulled the blankets over the baby's face! What are you doing?

Then he realized. The baby was not in bed with us and he finally woke up enough that we both laughed for about 15 mins.

HYSTERICAL! I actually did panic at first. My husband is one funny sleeper.

1 comment:

  1. hahah!! taking a trip back on your journey ... I love this story!!

    ReplyDelete