Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, December 14, 2009

Another week down and lots of pictures

The last 2 weeks have flown by! Things are going really well. According to the doctor we have a very "calm baby." Let's hope it stays that way. Emily has put herself on an eating schedule, eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours everday and then every 4 hours at night. We really can't complain. Sleep has not been bad and even the 2:30 feeding isn't a big issue. I still get about 7 hours of broken, but good sleep. I usually set my alarm for 2:30 and the little miss will wake up just before then with her little grunts in the other room.

She still sleeps like a champ in her crib. For the most part during the day, she likes to be where the people are, and tends to fuss a little after her 7:30 feeding when we put her in her crib, but after her 10:00 feeding she is out till about 8:30 during the day, dream feeding for her nightly feedings.

Her first bath was a huge FAIL! She pooped in the tub and I cried. I felt so bad for her. I am sure we will get the hang of it. Afterward I think she was way over stimulated because she proceeded to projectile vomit all over me right after she finished eating. It was a little traumatizing.

I feel great! Feedings are so much easier. She still can be hard to wake sometimes. The only time it gets hard is if she decides to start her nap too close to the next feeding time. Then she is my little comatose baby and is nearly impossible to wake up. Physically, I have recovered really well and even managed to squeeze into some of my pre pregnancy jeans. SCORE! I have lost all the weight, plus a little more, but again, I attribute it to the fact that I was a little pudgy before and didn't really gain that much to begin with.

Overall we are doing good. Here are some pictures! Some are from the hospital when she was brand new and some are through today. We love this little girl so much! We just can't get enough! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment