Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chunky monkey and what I like to call STTN!

STTN=Sleeping through the night and while we aren't there yet, we are well on our way. I took Emily for a weighed feed on Tuesday because I was worried when her eating times were only 10-15 mins. Plus, it was taking me over an hour to get those 15 mins since she kept falling asleep. Ultimately, I wanted to know if she fed for 10 mins, how much she was taking in and I really wanted to make sure she was gaining weight appropriately. Little did I know, we had NOTHING to worry about. Emily gained 1 lb 6 oz in 14 days. WELL over the 1/2 oz to 1 oz per day the ped wants to see. She is now up to 8lbs 9 oz. Almost 2 lbs up from her birth weight. Woot woot! So we talked to the dr. and she gave us the ok to no longer wake Emily at night to feed. We will just feed on demand at night. We still have to wake every 3 hours during the day if she doesn't get up before then, but sleeping at night is going to be AWESOME! Of course the first night after we were given the OK, she woke up at 2 after only 3 1/2 hours, but last night she slept a full 5 hours, waking me up at 4:15. Yep, I got 5 hours of straight sleep. Then she slept again till 7:30. Bliss. I hope she keeps up the good work!


So the reason for my lack of posts over the last few weeks was due to the holidays and because my sister was in town. She came and stayed with us for a full week and it was AWESOME. Probably boring for her, but I loved getting to just relax and hang out with her. And she was more help than you will ever know! I love when our family just comes over and hangs out. We don't do anything, but having the company is awesome. I love having them over and wish I got more visitors! Here are some pictures of Em, Koley and of course Kiki!



























With Uncle Rich













And here are some 1 month pictures. She is definitly filling out.














He he...I love this one

No comments:

Post a Comment