Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Success!

While slightly masochistic, I decided to see if my favorite (and virtually only) pre-pregnancy jeans still fit. I went into it knowing that it wasn't a bad thing if they didn't, but much to my amazement, I was able to get them on and buttoned...if only for about 2 minutes. Even better, they were newly washed jeans, and you know they are always a bit snug for the first couple hours of wear. They buttoned pretty easily, but they way they were sitting on my hips, they ended up giving me a pretty ridiculous muffin top. I ended up using the good ol rubber band trick and they fit great! It was more for me to make sure that my hips and ass aren't growing at the alarming rate I thought they were. And just because I have this wild hair, I may just wear a pair of heels to top off the outfit. Oh how I miss my heels and the ability to fake being at least 5'3" on a good day. It may only be for a few hours, but it will feel good to not be the shortest person in the room! So "success" is an understatement when describing my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment