Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dad


It has taken me nearly 2 weeks to write this post. On Wednesday, July 27th, 2011, we lost Dad to cancer. Only 5 short days after we moved him into our home. Jenn, Zig's sister also moved in with us the Saturday before and we really enjoyed spending those last few days with Dad as a family. He is in a much much better place and he didn't suffer, but it is still hard. I grew up with out a father. In one day, my wedding day, I gained 2, Dad and Zig's step dad Robert. I was a lucky girl, and then 4 short years later I lost one, too soon. It breaks my heart knowing I will never be able to give him another hug, or tell him I love him, even though I know he knows I did very much.

Dad-You were such an amazing guy. You lived your life to the fullest. You were a good man. You always had a smile on your face. And you loved us all unconditionally. I love you so much and I am going to miss you with all my heart. You were probably one of my most loyal blog followers, and it makes me so sad that you won't get to see this post, but I know you know that I will think about you everyday and I will see you again one day. Maybe not soon, but one day. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment