Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, August 15, 2011

How awesome is this...


This is the weekly menu for Emily this week. I am so happy with the food choices Steph has made for her. This is SO worth the $2 a day, I tell you what. It is a far cry from what we were packing her ::cough cough quesadillas, chicken nuggets etc:: We still fed her really healthy but now she is getting to eat much more balanced meals and exploring unique food options. Best thing is, she eats it! A lot of it. Sometime 2 or 3 extra servings of it. I think it REALLY helps that all the kids are eating the same thing too. Now we just need to work on balancing out dinner. Since the thought of food makes me gag, our dinners have not been the best, but hopefully the sickness is on the way out and I can get back in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment