Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, August 29, 2011

13 weeks

Not a whole lot going on this week to report. Just working away and growing a baby.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: According to the Bump, the size of a peach!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, my scale ran out of batteries this week. That may be a good thing
Maternity Clothes: Not really, but I wear them by preference. My clothes still fit but the stretchy waste of mat pants, come 2:30 or so is much appreciated by my bloat.
Gender: Don't know yet, but we will find out. Probably not for another month and a half though
Movement: Nothing yet, but my friend let me borrow her doppler and I definitly felt something "kick" when I was listing for the heartbeat. Nothing consistent though. It was like s/he kicked the doppler directly. Seems crazy to have felt anything this early, but they say the second time around you may feel kicks earlier because you know what you are looking for. It was like a pop and I don't think I would have felt it had it not been right where the doppler was. Meh. We will see.
Sleep: It's ok.I really want to sleep on my stomach, but my tummy feels so full all the time, it is just really uncomfortable.
What I miss: Being able to eat and enjoy food-same. I really miss food.
Cravings: I don't crave anything in particular, but I am wanting salty things more and more latly
Symptoms: Things have gotten much better this week, but I still feel queasy sometimes and I am still pretty tired in the early evening.
Best moment this week:Hearing the heartbeat on the home doppler! It was pretty fast still. According to old wives tales, a fast heartbeat means girl. We will have to see if it slows down, or if the old wives tale is true here shortly!!

I may have to start my weekly pictures here soon. I feel much bigger this go round, compared to Emily. For comparison reasons, though I may just start at 15 weeks. Then we can do side by sides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment