Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you Bertolli...

You have made my life so much easier over the last few months...but I think our relationship has come to an end, or at least we are going to have to scale it back a bit Don't get me wrong. You are delicious and the fact that you only take 10 mins to cook at times, makes me very happy. I am just ready to move on to bigger and better.

No really. These things have been amazing and are so simple to make. It is the perfect portion size for Zig and I and most only take 10 minutes to cook. The ones we really like take about an hour, but they are really delicious. I am just so ready to start cooking again. I LOVE to cook. Seriously love it, but when I was pregnant food just never sounded good to me (unless of course it was covered in chocolate.) So I am ready to get back into the kitchen. It will take a bit more planning on my part, but pretty soon Emily will be big enough to go in her jumparoo or exersaucer and she can be in the kitchen with us while we cook. I may have to start small, but it will be better for us to have a home cooked meal over a processed meal in a bag or take out. I have already been trying to plan out what I am going to make! I am so excited! Now I am by no means a gourmet chef, but I am really good at following recipes and am a serious cooking blog stalker. My absolute favorite cooking blog is the Pioneer Woman. She makes amazing food and I love that she puts up so many pictures because it really helps you visualize the process. I have never made something I didn't love from this site. We made this on the Superbowl Sunday and I made it again this weekend at Zig's request. It is awesome and even better left over.

In Emily news, she is doing great at daycare. She is napping great and her teacher, Miss Michelle, said she is really good at putting herself to sleep if they put her down for a nap. She has stayed pretty much on the same schedule that she set for herself when we were home together too and she still sleeps well at night so far. These were things I was worried about, but she is doing awesome! And Zig is doing an amazing job of getting her ready for school and dropping her off. I don't know if I mentioned this yet or not, but there are only 4 babies in the infant room right now, and one of those babies is my friend Jess's son and he will be moving to the 1 year old room in April, leaving only 3, so she gets plenty of attention. I don't think they have anyone set to start again for a few months based on how the deposits were paid. That makes it really nice! Emily is getting really strong and she is loving sitting up more and more (assisted of course.) She loves to sit in her little bumbo seat and if she is awake and being held she prefers to sit up in your lap instead of laying down. She is super happy and full of smiles and loves to talk. I can't get enough of her when I get home. I don't want to let her out of my sight.

Work is going well for me. I am really busy so it makes the days fly by. Getting up at 4:45 to get ready is a little rough though. I actually think I fell asleep at 8:00 last night. I know it will take some getting used to, but it is all worth it to be able to have the day off on Fridays so Emmy and I can have some girl time.

Well, that's it for the updates. Wish me luck on my cooking crusade! Here is a pic of Em in her bumbo. I will have to post some better ones later, but I had this on my phone. She doesn't look it in this picture, but she really likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment