Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, February 15, 2010

The mommy do

Let me just say that before I had Emily, I always vowed I would not be one of those women who changed their look drastically just because they were a mom now, and would likely have limited time to get ready for the day. I planned to stick to this vow when I went to see my hairdresser last week, but let's just say she had other plans. My hair was long...too long, so when she asked how much I wanted taken off, I told her I wanted it to be to the middle of my back, which was about 2-3 inches. Well about an hour and 7 inches later, my hair now rests just below my shoulders. To some this is still long. To me, this is the shortest my hair has been in about 5 years. I love my hair dresser. She has always done what she wants, but this has never been a big deal because I have never had a bad hair cut when I see her. She has been cutting my hair since I was 12 and she knows me pretty well. I have cried twice in these 15 years. Once 5 years ago when she hacked my hair off and once last week. I was in utter shock. I am not saying I hate this haircut, it is just very different than what I am used to. So I leave you with my unintentional mommy do....






2 comments:

  1. I like it but you should probably grow it out again...speaking of that want some more prenatals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look beautiful, cousin!

    ReplyDelete