Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woo hoo!

So for the past 2 years or so, I have been bugging Zig about getting a really nice camera that had a fast shutter speed. I love to take pictures of the pups (they were our first babies you know) but found my Cannon ELPH (which I truly love) was not fast enough to capture the shot. Bodhi and Abby HATE the camera. It's like they have a camera radar and will be sitting looking all adorable, but the second I get the camera, I can't get their attention. Not like buying a super fancy camera will make it any better, but at least I can take a million pictures in a few seconds and pray for a good one. Anyway, so the bugging began again when I got pregnant. I have been reading some photography blogs for a really long time and about a year and a half ago I fell in love with the Canon Rebel XSI (Do you see a trend, I am a Canon girl). I got home last night and sitting there begging to be opened in a carefully wrapped package was my Rebel. My very sweet and thoughtful husband had been paying attention to my subtle hints (ok nothing about any of my hints is ever subtle) and he bought me what I have wanted for so long. I am so FREAKING excited. I messed around with it a little bit last night, but can't wait to really get to play with it in different lighting this weekend. I got some great shots of the pups and my sweet love, but I am really looking forward to taking tons of pictures of Emily once she arrives. Between my brother and I, (he just bought an awesome camera too), I am pretty sure Emily will grow up to loathe the camera, but it is really important to me that we take lots of pictures of all our memories. This is something that Zig and I have been terrible about during our relationship. We lack in the photo memory department, but not anymore! So thank you Sweetness, I love you so much and who knows, maybe I will find a new hobby in photography. :)

On another note, I know I have not posted pictures of the nursery yet. This is because it is missing one final touch. Zig is going to build a frame for the picture my mom bought us when she was in Seattle this weekend, and once that is hung, I promise I will post some pictures. It is really coming along and I am happy with the way it all turned out. Now we are just missing the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment