Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good News X 2

I completely forgot to post about this last week. We were able to get Emily into our first choice daycare last week! We are really excited because it is very close to both of our works, and once my company builds its new office, it will literally be right next door. We went there back in early August to find out that they had a waiting list of over a year. I was completely heart broken. My good friend Jess takes her son there and we were really hoping to get in. I got a call from Jess on Friday and she told me to go down there because they had a cancellation. I called the daycare center and the woman told me that yes they had a cancellation and that she thought of us because it was for February, the time we will be needing to have someone watch Emily. We technically were not the next on the list, but the timing was so perfect and she felt so bad for us that she put us down. I am so glad it worked out. We felt really comfortable there and all the teachers seem awesome. Plus Emily will get to hang out with her buddy Brayden more.

On another note, we were able to work out my leave. I will take the 2 weeks of PTO at the beginning, 4 weeks of STD, 2 weeks maternity, and finish it off with 4 more weeks of PTO. I am really glad it worked out. I don't know what I would have done, had they make me take leave early. I seriously would lose my mind waiting to go into labor at home. I am swamped at work, so it makes the days fly by and keeps my mind off of things.

Everything is falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment